GET FREE SHIPPING WITH ALL AUNT JENNY HAND-PICKED ORDERS
Handpicked by our very own Aunt Jenny to take the hassle out of buying gifts for you, your friends, family or loved ones.
Everything required to get crafters excited and well on their way with a first project.
The Aunt Jenny handpicked E-spinner and carding Includes:
- The Ashford e-spinner 3, which includes
- Padded Carry Bag with shoulder straps
- Three Jumbo Bobbins, 225gm (8oz) capacity
- Tensioned Lazy Kate
- Bottle of Oil
- On/off foot Controller
Aunt Jenny knows that you will need more to go with your spinner so included in the order is:
- 12v Cigarette Cord (for portability)
- Ashford Corriedale Sample Pack (Light)
- Ashford Classic 72ppi cloth hand carders
- Ashford Book of Carding - by Jo Reeve
Everything is included in the order.
About your e-spinner
Our new e-Spinner 3 is the smallest, lightest and most versatile electronic spinner ever. Take it with you, wherever you go.
- Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in flyer bearing.
- Convenient spinning and plying with a sliding hook flyer, frictionless yarn guides, 15mm (5/8in) orifice and reducer bush.
- The e-Spinner 3 has a quiet but powerful 12 volt DC 2.0 amp 70 watt motor with soft start and infinitely variable speed from 0-1800 rpm.
- The optional 12-volt car cord enables you to use it in your car, caravan, RV, or boat with a battery pack.
- Lightweight only 2kg (4.4lbs)
- Compact only 26 x 14 x 21.5cm (10¼ x 5½ x 8½ins)
For simple to follow assembly instructions click here
Your Fibre pack
Let your imagination go wild with 21 colours (approximately 40gm each) of the beautiful Corriedale Sliver.
30 Micron, soft wool for fine-medium spinning. Ideal for baby wear, woven, knitted, crocheted, felted garments and homeware.
The Kit Includes the Ashford Classic 72ppi hand carders. Light and easy to use.
Hand carders are used in pairs to prepare several staples of fleece at one time, they can also be used for colour and fibre blending using fleece and sliver. Hand carders produce a small rolag for woollen spinning.
In the Ashford Book of carding you will see some wonderful examples of colour blending and with the Ashford Corriedale Sample Pack, you are sure set to produce some wonderful yarn creations on your e-spinner 3.