GET FREE SHIPPING WITH ALL AUNT JENNY HAND-PICKED ORDERS
***Please note, currently ALL size Rigid Heddle Looms are on backorder, this will include the Aunt Jenny Hand Picked Rigid Heddle Kit. Although we welcome your preorder, delivery will be delayed until after the 14th February, the date we expect new stock***
Handpicked by our very own Aunt Jenny to take the hassle out of buying gifts for friends, family or loved ones.
Everything required to get crafters excited well on their way with a first project.
The Aunt Jenny handpicked Rigid Heddle Complete Set Includes:
- The Ashford Rigid Heddle Loom (60cm)
- Reed Nylon - 7.5dpi (30/10)
- Reed Nylon - 12.5dpi (50/10)
- 2 x Pick up Sticks - 64cm
- 2 x Natural Shuttles - 56cm (22")
- Step by step instruction booklet
- Threading hook
- Warping peg and clamp
- Finishing Wax
- Ashford Book of Rigid Heddle Weaving by Rowena Hart
- Your Choice of the 500g Tekapo 8ply yarn, in Sherbet or Moonstone
Everything is included in the order. Quick and easy to assemble and warp. The Rigid Heddle is a great introduction to hand weaving but is also very versatile.
Create beautiful and unique garments and homeware. With colour and texture weave unique fabrics or with pick-up sticks create beautiful designs.
The loom can also make woven tapestries and wall hangings. Made from Silver Beech hardwood the loom is very strong and robust.
Useful Document Links:
solo warping instructions
assembly instructions for rigid heddle loom
suggested setts for ashford yarns