Competition Terms and Conditions
AUNT JENNY COMPETITION: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Aunt Jenny Australia Ltd.
- The competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over except employees of Aunt Jenny Australia Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant understands that we may use your information to send you other Aunt Jenny related marketing material. Please note, Aunt Jenny DOES NOT share your information with other parties and your details are strictly confidential. Please see our privacy details for more information.
- Closing date for entry will be directly specified on any competition and is non-negotiable. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as stated directly on the competition feed. They are non-negotiable.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The promoter will notify the winner how the prize can be redeemed, via either Facebook Private Mail or email.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and/or image or materials used to enter the competition in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.