Aunt Jenny is excited to introduce you to the Ashford Introductory Dye Kit.
Have fun creating every colour from the rainbow plus more with the provided and very useful colour theory and colour recipes.
The kit contains:
- 1 x Ashford wool dye Hot Pink 10gm
- 1 x Ashford Wool Dye Yellow 10gm
- 1 x Ashford Wool Dye Black 10gm
- 1 x Ashford Wool Dye Blue 10gm
- 2 x 100gm Skeins of Yarn - 75% Wool 25% Nylon, 4 ply fingering weight, 100gm net at standard condition / 400m (437yds), Machine washable, Tension 10cm (4”) square =26–28 sts x 36 rows 2.75 – 3.25mm (2 – 3 US)
- Instructions - including colour theory ad colour recipes
- Colour wheel
When made up the dyes will be enough to dye 4kg of yarn or fibre. So once the customer has made the dye up they will need to purchase more yarn or fibre!
Ashford wool dyes are perfect for dyeing all protein fibres, yarns and even fabrics - as long as it is a protein fibre our dyes will dye it! You can use on Wool, Silk, Cashmere, Mohair, Angora, Llama, Alpaca, Vicuna, Feathers and any other protein fibre you can think of. The only mordant required is white vinegar. You can use the microwave method, stove top, slow cooker or steam methods for Ashford dyes.