Aunt Jenny is excited to introduce you to the Ashford Introductory Dye Kit.
Have fun creating every colour from the rainbow plus more with the provided and very useful colour theory and colour recipes.
The Luxurious blends of fibre allow you to experiment with different textures and shading. The Ashford Wool dyes react with Animal Protine Fibres only and so be adding the likes of Tencel and blends creates a very exciting dimension to your dye creation.
Includes everything to get you well on your way to mastering the art of dying:
- 4 x 10g of the Ashford Dye Powder (Hot Pink, Yellow and Blue plus the all-important Black)
- 100gm Ashford Tekapo 3 ply Yarn - 100% pure New Zealand Wool - 454m/496yds
- 100gm Tencel Merino Blends - 18% Tencel blended with 82% Merino in white, grey and black
- 100gm Alpaca Silk Merino Blend - a sumptuous luxurious blend of 38% Baby Alpaca (21 micron), 40% fine Merino (22 micron) and 22% Mulberry silk
- Instructions for making up dyes and mixing colours
- Colour Wheel and Colour Theory basics.