With so many wheels in our family, this one always makes me smile.
My mother once had a view from her window of the most beautiful field of wild flowers. She scattered her hand collected seeds and watched as nature wove her magic. The flowers painted on her wheel are a tribute to their texture, endurance and delicate palette, Mum thought it only right to have them painted on her wheel as a fond memory of what nature can offer.
The above image is a detail of Gay's Traditional Ashford Wheel and Chair, hand painted with wildflower inspiration.
Thanks Mum for keeping a beautiful memory alive xx
Thanks to Bianca for posting on our community Facebook Page and sharing her beautifully decorated Kiwi 3 using the William Morrison Pattern - SEE HERE.
We would love to celebrate your creativity with a competition to win a set of Pipy Hand Carders. Be in to win by posting a photo of your decorated or work in progress, Wheel, Loom, or Carder on our Facebook Competition HERE.
- You need to Like and Share the page to qualify;
- The winner will be chosen by random selection;
- The winner will be announced on Facebook on 1st April 2019;
- We will also announce the winner in our Newsletter, so if you are not already subscribed please do so by heading to the link
- For each share, you receive a new entry to the competition.
- Judges decision is final!
So get decorating and start sharing.
AUNT JENNY DECORATION COMPETITION: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Aunt Jenny Australia Ltd.
- The competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over except employees of Aunt Jenny Australia Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be 10.00pm, 31st March 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Join the Aunt Jenny Community Facebook Group;
- post a photo of your decorated Wheel, Loom or Carder;
- Share the Aunt Community Jenny Group with all your friends;
- a winner will be chosen from the submissions by a representative of Aunt Jenny.
- The prize is as follows: 1 x pair of Aunt Jenny Pipy Carders including FREE SHIPPING with a total value of $75.00
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The promoter will notify the winner how the prize can be redeemed, via either Facebook Private Mail, or email.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.