AT THE ALICE SPRINGS BEANIE FESTIVAL THIS WEEKEND?
Head over to our Facebook page to enter; post a photo of yourself or a craft related photo in the comment section on our competition announcement post to be in the running to win a $100 voucher to spend with Aunt Jenny in our online store.
2 Steps to enter:
- Make sure you like our Aunt Jenny Facebook page
- Post a photo of yourself at Beanie Fest or a craft related photo in the comment section of the competition announcement post.
Winner will be drawn on 2 July and prize presented at the Volunteer Dinner on Sunday.
AUNT JENNY BEANIE FESTIVAL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Aunt Jenny Australia Ltd.
- The competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over except employees of Aunt Jenny Australia Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 2.00pm 2 July 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- like the Aunt Jenny Facebook page
- post a craft related photo
- a winner will be chosen from the submissions by a representative of Aunt Jenny.
- The prize is as follows: 1 x $100 voucher to be used online at www.auntjenny.com.au
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen on 2 July 2018 and announced at the Volunteer Dinner
- The promoter will notify the winner how the prize can be redeemed.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.